CIRCUMNAVIGATE THE GLOBE
This epic world cruise will take you on a grand voyage south from the cold of winter on an adventure of a lifetime.
Discover paradise islands, breath-taking scenery and natural wonders contrasting with vibrant cities and fascinating lifestyles as Columbus takes you to a cornucopia of exciting destinations. From the Caribbean and Central America, Columbus will transit the Panama Canal sailing via islands of the South Seas to New Zealand and Australia,
before embarking on an exploration of the magical Far East and India.
In addition there a truly exceptional offer of buy one get one free for twin cabin places meaning you can pay as little as £62 per person per night.
Please check for availability by calling 01488 656858 and we advise that you make your enquiries promptly to avoid disappointment.
World Cruise Highlights
- French Polynesia – Visit four Robinson Crusoe-like islands with dramatic waterfalls and timeless valleys as you luxuriate in a South Sea islands paradise.
- New Zealand – Auckland’s blend of harbour, islands and modern city has created a lifestyle ranked amongst the best in the world. Tauranga is your gateway to Te Puia the centre of Mauri culture and geothermal wonders.
- Australia – Sydney’s iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge, the Great Barrier Reef and famous Kakadu national park await.
- China – Calling at Shanghai whose mind-blowing, ancient past is displayed in a wealth of temples and museums. Bustling Hong Kong Island will exhaust your senses.
- India – If you’re not tempted by an excursion to Delhi or Agra and the Taj Mahal, take in some of Cochin’s fascinating cultural legacy before visiting the densely populated, intoxicating city of Mumbai.
- Dubai – Venice of the Gulf; Dubai is an energetic, fascinating place in constant flux where diversity expresses itself in the culinary landscape, fashion, music and performance.
- Jordan – Visit the lost city of Petra – estimated to date back to 6,000 B.C. – and Wadi Rum, where T.E. Lawrence found his destiny as ‘Lawrence of Arabia’.
With her spacious lounge areas, comfortable accommodation and wide range of facilities, Columbus is the ideal ship for such an adventure. For most of this voyage, you will be able to enjoy warmer climes and therefore make full use of the expansive deck areas, swimming pools and whirlpools. The friendly, attentive crew will ensure you receive a high level of personal service throughout.
- A more traditional and leisurely style cruising experience.
- Smaller sized cruise ships accessible to more ports of call.
- An excellent standard of friendly and attentive service.
- Sterling is the currency on board Columbus
- A choice of eleven convenient UK departure ports.
- A wide choice of wonderful excursions at most ports of call.
95% of our guests have rated the enjoyment of their cruise experience either excellent or good.